- Vegas Odds – Lay Down your $$
- NHL 2014-2015 Schedule
- All-Stars of the NHL
- 20 Players File for Salary Arbitration
- It’s Offseason and the 4th of July!!
- NHL Trade Talk – Brodeur Odd Man Out?
- Name Change — Arizona Coyotes
- Draft by Numbers
- Predictable Trio
- 2014 NHL Draft – Live Blog
- NHL Awards – And the Winner is?
- The Stars Come Out – Awards Show Presentation
- 2014 NHL Awards – Media Day – Live Blog
- 2014 NHL Awards – Predictions
- Inside Edge Hockey News Live at the 2014 NHL Awards Show
- NHL Trade Talk – The Summer is Heating up!
- The Best and Worst Stanley Cup Match-up
- Game 5 – NBC Ratings Soar!
- NHL Bracket Challenge Winners
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?