- Deadline Day Numbers
- NHL Gear at Reebok 50%off!
- Advanced Stats to the Extreme
- Quick Regains Stanley Cup Form
- “The Sports Stock Market”
- A Father’s Wish
- Hossa Caps Off Week with 6 points
- Return to Lake Placid
- Blockbuster Trade May Create Fantasy Options
- Leafs Officially in Full-Rebuild Mode
- Dubnyk the Answer for Wild
- Relive the Miracle 35 Years Later
- He’s Back – Ovechkin Amazes in January
- Rookie Klingberg is Leads Stars
- Price Leads the Way!
- NHL Goes GoPro!
- All-Star Hero Named NHL #1 Star
- World Cup of Hockey Is Back!
- NHL Goes Outdoors in 2016
- Laughs and Bombs at Skills Competition
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?