- Oshie O’s
- Las Vegas Testing the Market
- Mumps Outbreak Getting Serious!!
- Ennis Shines for Surging Sabres
- Chug-a-lug! How much do you Pay?
- Dazzling Datsyuk
- Tribute to Jean Béliveau
- The Hot Seat is Getting Hot for some NHL Coaches
- November’s Star Defenseman
- Predators Rookie Lights Up November
- Goalies Rule the NHL Week
- Feast of Trade Talk
- Upper Deck MVP Hockey Cards
- Edmonton in Panic Mode
- U.S. Hockey Past Tells Tales to USA Hockey Present
- Canucks, Hansen Nets Hat Trick and Player of the Week
- Oilers Booed Off the Ice
- NHL All-Stars – Fans Vote!
- DraftKings – Daily Fantasy Hockey
- EPIX Goes Inside the NHL
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?