- Crosby is #1 in Jersey Sales
- Sharks’ Rivalry Renewed in First Round matchup with Kings
- NHL Regular Season Sets Television Viewership Record
- Western Conference – Playoff Preview
- Eastern Conference – Playoff Preview
- NHL 2014 Draft Lottery – LIVE BLOG
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoff Schedule
- Dutchmen Drop Gophers for NCAA Title
- NHL: Trade Talk – Bryzgalov Talks Retirement
- Union Wins NCAA Championship for the First Time
- Coaches on High Alert
- Live Blog!
- 2014 Frozen Four
- NHL Bracket Challenge
- Bad Time for Injuries
- Not So Great 8
- “Big League Experience” Calgary Style
- NHL: Trade Talk – UFA’s The Big Fish
- REMEMBERING THE GREATS: Luc Robitaille
- Bubble Hockey: A Classic Hockey Fixture.
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?