- NHL All-Stars – Fans Vote!
- DraftKings – Daily Fantasy Hockey
- EPIX Goes Inside the NHL
- Lehtera Lights Up the Week
- NHL Buildables
- Superstar Surprise Team
- Giordano, Takes Charge!
- Helping Hand: Hockey Fights Cancer
- Ducks: Perry Lights Up October
- Tarasenko Dominates Week in the NHL
- Surprises: The Good – The Bad
- Ovechkin: Sit ‘Em or Start ‘Em
- Scrivens, Nielsen and Carter Earn Three Stars of the Week
- Dripping Oilers Talk Eberle?
- Waiver Wire Breakouts!
- Complete Hockey Control – NHL Gamecenter LIVE
- Seguin, Andersen and Stamkos – NHL ‘Three Stars’
- 1980 Gold Medal – Fantasy Camp
- NHL Steps Up to Fight Cancer
- The Goalie Unemployment Line
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?