- NHL Deadline Deals
- Goalie Shuffle!
- The Shocker: Luongo Dealt to Florida
- Scrivens Signs Two-Year Deal with Oilers
- NHL: Trade Talk – Trade Deadline Top 10
- NHL: Trade Talk – St. Louis asks for Trade!
- REMEMBERING THE GREATS: 1980 US Olympic Team
- Team Canada Olympic Hockey Figures
- Olympic Superstars
- Olympic Gold: Canada Repeats!
- Canada Tops US to Advance to Gold Medal Game
- The Hockey Feeling!
- Olympic Upset, and Almost Upset
- The Cruisers – US and Sweden Advance
- Canada Survives Finland Scare
- Stick it to Cancer Hockey Tournament
- NHL Showcase: 147 NHL Players in Olympics
- NHL Tonight: 2014 Sochi Edition
- Olympic Hockey Predictions
- Olympic Break!
10 Crazy Predictions – 2013
- Updated: January 24, 2013
10 Crazy Predictions for 2013
1 – Martin Broduer will struggle throughout the regular season resulting in the New Jersey Devils not making the playoffs. I am afraid he should have retired while on top last season.
2 – Roberto Luongo will remain in Vancouver for the season, and will actually come in handy when injuries take a toll on the Canucks. It’s out there, but is it really.
3 – Fights will be up this season in the NHL, I guess the players union lockout solidarity is gone.
4 – Mikael Granlund will impress, and Nail Yakupov will not impress.
5 – Edmonton will learn this year that maturity and veteran leadership is important and goaltending is critical – out of the playoffs again this year.
6 – No coaches will be fired this season.
7 – NHL Trade Deadline will be the busiest in the last five years. I am talking upwards of 35 transactions.
8 – Alex Ovechkin will return to form this year, and Jason Spezza will fall from last years form.
9 – Despite the lockout NHL attendance averages will be up, and playoff television ratings will return to last years numbers.
10- Tim Thomas will announce his retirement.
Predictions are guesses or gut feelings. These may sound outrageous, but it is fun and entertaining. That is what it’s all about, right?